Turkey Camp is here and we’re ready to Roll!
I have updated the Turkey Camp page (https://troop359.com/turkeycamp) with schedules, links, and travel information.
A few quick things:
- Merit Badges – Merit Badge Schedules are set. Please refer to the Turkey Camp page
- Travel – We are leaving at 10 AM on Saturday from the Church. We will stop in Henderson for lunch prior to arriving at camp. We should be back by 7 PM on Tuesday, depending on how long it takes to break camp.
- Health Forms – We need Health Forms (A, B & C) for Youth and Adults! Remember Part C requires a physician’s signature!
- Hold Harmless – Every person (Scout & Adult) MUST complete a Hold Harmless to attend camp. The link is on the turkey camp page.
- Tenting – The COVID tenting recommendation is 1 Person per tent OR Head-to-Toe for Tent buddies. We are allowing Scouts to bring their own tent for Turkey Camp. Just reply and let us know.
- Payment – Those who are not Paid In Full should have received an invoice from Troop 359 last night. This also includes the various add-on fees for specific merit badges. Please complete this prior to Saturday or bring payment that morning.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.