With WISD temporarily suspending class until next Wednesday, we are going to reschedule the campout to next weekend.
We will NOT meet on Tuesday as well.
We have already spoken to the Grubmasters and they will hold the food until next weekend.
If your scout planned on camping this weekend, but CANNOT camp next weekend, please let me know.
If your scout could not camp this weekend but CAN camp next weekend, please let me know so we can ensure food is adequate.
Thank you all for your understanding.